- Served in the Dining Room between 8.00 and 10.00am
- One to three juices, e.g., apple, orange, tomato
- Assorted cereals and dried fruits
- Assorted baked breakfast bread, e.g., croissants, muffins, toasts
- Coffee, decaffeinated coffee, and tea
- Seasonal fruit
Our continental breakfast is well-organized, providing products mainly sourced from local markets. It will have some combination of fruit, cereal, bread, croissants, pastries, waffles, yogurt, juice, milk, tea, and fresh coffee. Additionally, there will be butter, jam, and sugar available.
There will always be apples and bananas and we frequently have other fruit for your indulgence, such as melon, pears, grapes, and an assortment of berries.
Please let us know at the point of booking if you have any special dietary requirements, e.g., gluten free.